- Data Entrega India Limited’s (“Data Entrega”) website, www.dataentrega.in is offered to the Customers on the express condition of acceptance of these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a legally binding contract between Data Entrega and the Customer. If these terms and conditions are not acceptable to the Customer, the Customer is requested to exit Data Entrega website (term as defined below).
- Data Entrega authorizes the Customer to view the content available on its website www.dataentrega.com. The Customer is not permitted to copy, replicate, modify, derivative, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from Data Entrega website, whether in print, visual or electronic form, for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written permission, at the sole discretion of Data Entrega. Customers may not use Data Entrega’s website, www.dataentrega.com or any micro site comprised in www.dataentrega.com, or any other Data Entrega owned website accessible through the use of www.dataentrega.com (all of which are collectively referred as ‘Data Entrega website’), for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these conditions of use.
- Customers must not resell the services provided in the Data Entrega website
- Customers must not use the Data Entrega website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent subscriptions
- Customers must not use the Data Entrega website so as to interfere with others’ use of the Data Entrega website.
- Data Entrega does not warrant or represent that use of the Data Entrega website or its online subscriptions or any third party payment systems used for making payments to Data Entrega will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the Data Entrega website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
- Customers represent that, unless otherwise specifically permitted by Data Entrega, the Data Entrega website and all the products and services offered by Data Entrega, including without limitation, are meant for personal and non-commercial use only, and cannot be redistributed by them to any person not authorised to receive the same.
- Customers represent that they are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and they possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability that they may incur as a result of the use of this service.
- Customers understand that they are financially responsible for all uses of this service by them and those using their login information.
- Customers will supervise all usage of the subscription facility under their name or account.
- Customers warrant that all information supplied by them and their organization in using the subscription facility are true and accurate.
- Data Entrega and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all softwares and underlying information and material available through the Data Entrega website.
- Customers must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the Data Entrega website except with the written permission of Data Entrega and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations, provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of using the Data Entrega website in accordance with the published written instructions of Data Entrega shall not be prohibited
- Data Entrega website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Data Entrega. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Data Entrega does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content(s). Data Entrega’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
- Data Entrega, its parent company and/or its affiliates may also present advertisements or promotional materials on or through Data Entrega website. Customer’s participation in any promotional event is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that event. Customer’s dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Data Entrega website are solely between the Customer and such third-party. Customer agrees that Data Entrega, its parent company and/or its affiliates shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties reference on the Data Entrega website.
- Without limiting any of the disclaimers of warranty set forth in these terms and conditions, Data Entrega does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party information, products or services provided through the Data Entrega website, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Furthermore, Data Entrega in particular disclaims any responsibility, if such third party websites:
– infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights,
– provide any information which is inaccurate,
– incomplete or misleading,are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose,
– do not undertake adequate security measures,
– contain viruses or other items of destructive nature, or provide any libelous or defamatory contents or information
The information contained and/or provided in this website is meant solely for information purposes and should not be relied upon for any other use whatsoever.
Customer’s use of Data Entrega website constitutes Customer’s agreement to be bound, without any modifications or reservations whatsoever, by these terms and conditions, which may be updated or modified from time to time without notice to the Customer. Any change(s) shall become part of these terms and conditions and shall apply immediately. By continuing to use the Data Entrega website after such modifications, Customer indicates acceptance of those modifications. Customer may also be required to re-accept the substantially revised terms and conditions to continue to use the Data Entrega website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India. Customer hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New Delhi in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Data Entrega website. Use of the Data Entrega website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Any rights or permissions not expressly granted herein are reserved.